The KBM-200 With a Compact 8 Coin/4 Note Drawer, has all the features you need in an entry level Cash Register at an affordable price point.
The KBM-200 has 8 Large Physical Department Keys on the keyboard (plus 8 on shift), 8 Clerks & 999 PLU's. You can input the business details on the receipt which consists of up to 6 lines at the top of the receipt and 4 lines at the bottom of the receipt.
The receipt can be switched on or off so you don't need to issue a receipt every transaction. If the receipt is off, you can issue a post receipt should the customer require one.
This model has a compact cash drawer which consist of 4 note and 8 coin compartments.
- 4 note (lay flat type not vertical) and 8 coin compartments
- 8 physical department keys
- Electronic Journal
- Receipt on/off and post receipt feature
- Preconfigured for Australian GST - no setup required!
- Normal cash register features for reporting and operations.